Our innovative curriculum prioritizes adapting to school, parent-child separation, social interaction, safety, following directions, and daily living skills. Children explore literature-based thematic units incorporating music, movement, and hands-on activities to learn numbers 1-10, shapes, and colors. They create personalized books, including an "All About Me" book, chronicling their preschool experiences. Interactive programs, like the Special Persons Program and Mother's Day Program, showcase children's singing and dancing talents.
Student-Teacher ratio 9:1. Maximum class size is 16.
We provide morning and afternoon classes meeting twice or three times a week, based on your choice. Classes are held on Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays, with the option to add Fridays for a three-day program. Your child may have a different teacher on Fridays.
3's Preschool Typical Day
- 9:00 - 9:15: Arrival
- 9:15 - 9:30: Attendance/Circle Time
- 9:30 - 10:15: Center Time - 3 to 4 centers, children rotate to each station every 15 minutes.
- 10:15 - 10:30: Bathroom break / Bathroom etiquette
- 10:30 - 10:45: Review (treat/creative play/manners)
- 10:45 - 11:10: Large Motor Skills
- 11:10 - 11:25: Story Time / Music
- 11:25 - 11:30: Prepare for home